Today on Mac & Gaydos…
3:05 p.m.: It’s The Daily Download, the top five stories of the day and at number five: The Boston bomber that was killed is going to be buried in the United States. Are people OK with this?
4:15 p.m.: It’s our Voice For A Better Arizona: Immigration Series: Seeking Solutions. What the data REALLY says about immigration now and in the future.
5:45 p.m.: Even if you love your job, do you ever feel like you need a break? Like you need to unplug and unwind? It’s because YOU DO! Even the wealthiest of people take breaks from work.
- Sheriff Paul Penzone voices concerns about Ducey’s school safety plan
- Garcia: ‘Real’ plan would erase education deficit, raise teacher’s pay
- Arizona DCS head responds to claims of failed foster care protections
- Ducey responds to Don Shooter’s claims of ‘suspicious’ state contracts
- McSally defends sharp language used in U.S. Senate announcement