Today on Mac & Gaydos…
3:15 p.m.: The FBI released photos of two suspects in the Boston bombing. Who’s going get to these guys first?
4:35 p.m.: Bostonians come together like only Bostonians can. You have to hear this audio.
5:35 p.m.: THE SOURCE: Are you angry that it’s homegrown or relieved that it’s not al-Qaeda? Call us at (602) 277-5827.
- Sheriff Paul Penzone voices concerns about Ducey’s school safety plan
- Garcia: ‘Real’ plan would erase education deficit, raise teacher’s pay
- Arizona DCS head responds to claims of failed foster care protections
- Ducey responds to Don Shooter’s claims of ‘suspicious’ state contracts
- McSally defends sharp language used in U.S. Senate announcement