Today on Mac & Gaydos…
3:15 p.m.: Should Obama just get over the background check amendment being turned down by the Senate?
4:40 p.m.: Jim Cross joins us to talk about ricin scares in the Valley?
6:30 p.m.: Monica Lindstom joins us to talk about why the Jodi Arias trial was concluded early on Wednesday.
- Ducey responds to Don Shooter’s claims of ‘suspicious’ state contracts
- McSally defends sharp language used in U.S. Senate announcement
- Sheriff Paul Penzone looking to eliminate ‘Tent City’ phrase in 2018
- ‘America’s Got Talent’ contestant Evie Clair sings Christmas carols
- One year in, Paul Penzone continues to address ‘culture of hate’ claims