Today on Mac & Gaydos…
3:15 p.m.: Should Obama just get over the background check amendment being turned down by the Senate?
4:40 p.m.: Jim Cross joins us to talk about ricin scares in the Valley?
6:30 p.m.: Monica Lindstom joins us to talk about why the Jodi Arias trial was concluded early on Wednesday.
- Arizona congresswoman hopes Trump meeting start of bipartisan work
- Former Arizona AG wants Arpaio to be forced to work with immigrant groups
- Teenage witness says deadly Arizona flash flood was heartbreaking to watch
- Ducey is ‘very concerned’ with how GOP health bill could affect Arizona
- Five months into office, Penzone says problems with politics still persist in MCSO