Today on Mac & Gaydos…
3:15 p.m.: Should Obama just get over the background check amendment being turned down by the Senate?
4:40 p.m.: Jim Cross joins us to talk about ricin scares in the Valley?
6:30 p.m.: Monica Lindstom joins us to talk about why the Jodi Arias trial was concluded early on Wednesday.
- One year in, Paul Penzone continues to address ‘culture of hate’ claims
- Weekend wrap-up: Biggest stories from past weekend in Arizona, nation
- Palo Verde Middle School teacher gets monthly KTAR News award
- Mac Watson of ‘Mac and Gaydos’ shares story of adopting children
- Arizona lawmaker wants new policies for addressing inappropriate behavior