Today on Mac & Gaydos…
3:15 p.m.: THE SOURCE: How well are things going in the country today? Call us at (602) 277-5827.
4:05 p.m.: Chuck Todd: Does immigration reform have a better chance of passing than gun control?
5:35 p.m.: “Glee” is stirring debate after airing an episode where a kid brought a gun to school.
- Sheriff Paul Penzone voices concerns about Ducey’s school safety plan
- Garcia: ‘Real’ plan would erase education deficit, raise teacher’s pay
- Arizona DCS head responds to claims of failed foster care protections
- Ducey responds to Don Shooter’s claims of ‘suspicious’ state contracts
- McSally defends sharp language used in U.S. Senate announcement