Today on Mac & Gaydos…
3:35 p.m.: THE SOURCE: How many times per day does your toddler have a meltdown? Call us! (602) 277-5827.
4:50 p.m.: Being debt-free might not be all that it’s cracked up to be.
5:15 p.m.: Companies are moving towards a “no-strings attached” approach.
- Sheriff Paul Penzone looking to eliminate ‘Tent City’ phrase in 2018
- ‘America’s Got Talent’ contestant Evie Clair sings Christmas carols
- One year in, Paul Penzone continues to address ‘culture of hate’ claims
- Weekend wrap-up: Biggest stories from past weekend in Arizona, nation
- Palo Verde Middle School teacher gets monthly KTAR News award