Today on Mac & Gaydos…
3:35 p.m.: THE SOURCE: How many times per day does your toddler have a meltdown? Call us! (602) 277-5827.
4:50 p.m.: Being debt-free might not be all that it’s cracked up to be.
5:15 p.m.: Companies are moving towards a “no-strings attached” approach.
- Sheriff Paul Penzone voices concerns about Ducey’s school safety plan
- Garcia: ‘Real’ plan would erase education deficit, raise teacher’s pay
- Arizona DCS head responds to claims of failed foster care protections
- Ducey responds to Don Shooter’s claims of ‘suspicious’ state contracts
- McSally defends sharp language used in U.S. Senate announcement