Today on Mac & Gaydos…
3:15 p.m.: You’re not going to believe what Jodi Arias’s parents have to say about her. We have the audio.
4:05 p.m.: Adam Carolla joins us and tells us what HE would do if HE were president and North Korea made these threats.
6:35 p.m.: Could Arizona be progressive for a change and pass same-sex marriage laws or at least recognize civil unions? Not if THIS man has anything to do with it. Find out who.
- Arizona congresswoman hopes Trump meeting start of bipartisan work
- Former Arizona AG wants Arpaio to be forced to work with immigrant groups
- Teenage witness says deadly Arizona flash flood was heartbreaking to watch
- Ducey is ‘very concerned’ with how GOP health bill could affect Arizona
- Five months into office, Penzone says problems with politics still persist in MCSO