Today on Mac & Gaydos…
3:15 p.m.: Sam Donaldson joins us to talk about why a former NBA basketball star (and public weirdo) would go to North Korea and come back to the U.S. as though it was a diplomatic mission.
4:15 p.m.: Monica Lindstrom breaks down the latest in the Jodi Arias trial, including the prosecutor getting a bad rap for going after Arias aggressively.
5:35 p.m.: Arizona is second in the WORLD for skin cancer. We need to hear from the Source, which is YOU! (602) 277-5827.
Mac & Gaydos
- Penzone: Campaigns should focus on what candidates stand for
- Gov. Ducey supports Flake’s request to delay vote for FBI investigation
- Look back on a decade of the Mac & Gaydos show
- How would Sheriff Penzone deal with speeding Arizona lawmaker?
- Ducey shuts down rumors of Cindy McCain’s appointment to Senate