Today on Mac & Gaydos…
3:15 p.m.: Sam Donaldson joins us to talk about why a former NBA basketball star (and public weirdo) would go to North Korea and come back to the U.S. as though it was a diplomatic mission.
4:15 p.m.: Monica Lindstrom breaks down the latest in the Jodi Arias trial, including the prosecutor getting a bad rap for going after Arias aggressively.
5:35 p.m.: Arizona is second in the WORLD for skin cancer. We need to hear from the Source, which is YOU! (602) 277-5827.
- Sheriff Paul Penzone voices concerns about Ducey’s school safety plan
- Garcia: ‘Real’ plan would erase education deficit, raise teacher’s pay
- Arizona DCS head responds to claims of failed foster care protections
- Ducey responds to Don Shooter’s claims of ‘suspicious’ state contracts
- McSally defends sharp language used in U.S. Senate announcement