Today on Mac & Gaydos…
Mike Russell in for Larry Gaydos.
3:15 p.m.: Do people that pay more get better access to the president? Is this a bizarre example of the rich paying their fair share or the president going back on his word?
4:05 p.m.: A school suspended a student for violating the dress code. He wore a Marines t-shirt. Really?
5:15 p.m.: Women that have been abused are furious with Jodi Arias for lying about being a victim.
- Five months into office, Penzone says problems with politics still persist in MCSO
- Ducey faces pressure, backlash during fight to overhaul K-12 education
- Four months into office, Paul Penzone works to shake predecessor’s legacy
- Arizona Rep. Kyrsten Sinema: ‘It’s my job’ to attend Trump inauguration
- Arizona. Gov. Doug Ducey to push for teacher raises in upcoming months