Today on Mac & Gaydos…
Mike Russell in for Larry Gaydos.
3:15 p.m.: Do people that pay more get better access to the president? Is this a bizarre example of the rich paying their fair share or the president going back on his word?
4:05 p.m.: A school suspended a student for violating the dress code. He wore a Marines t-shirt. Really?
5:15 p.m.: Women that have been abused are furious with Jodi Arias for lying about being a victim.
- Civil rights activist wants Phoenix-area NAACP boss to step down after incident
- Cindy McCain talks Syrians refugees’ plight, trafficking in Arizona
- Relive 2015 through the high and low moments of Mac & Gaydos
- Mac & Gaydos’ Caring for Kids nets thousands of donations for Child Crisis Arizona
- Former Phoenix Mayor Phil Gordon considers run against Sheriff Arpaio