Today on Mac & Gaydos…
Mike Russell in for Larry Gaydos.
3:15 p.m.: Do people that pay more get better access to the president? Is this a bizarre example of the rich paying their fair share or the president going back on his word?
4:05 p.m.: A school suspended a student for violating the dress code. He wore a Marines t-shirt. Really?
5:15 p.m.: Women that have been abused are furious with Jodi Arias for lying about being a victim.
- Protesting teachers line streets near KTAR 92.3 FM for Ducey’s arrival
- Sheriff Paul Penzone voices concerns about Ducey’s school safety plan
- Garcia: ‘Real’ plan would erase education deficit, raise teacher’s pay
- Arizona DCS head responds to claims of failed foster care protections
- Ducey responds to Don Shooter’s claims of ‘suspicious’ state contracts