Today on Mac & Gaydos…
Mike Russell in for Larry Gaydos.
3:15 p.m.: Do people that pay more get better access to the president? Is this a bizarre example of the rich paying their fair share or the president going back on his word?
4:05 p.m.: A school suspended a student for violating the dress code. He wore a Marines t-shirt. Really?
5:15 p.m.: Women that have been abused are furious with Jodi Arias for lying about being a victim.
- Ducey shuts down rumors of Cindy McCain’s appointment to Senate
- Jan Brewer defends McCain from critics calling for him to step down
- Horizon Honors teacher awarded Mac & Gaydos Pay Tribute to a Teacher
- Protesting teachers line streets near KTAR 92.3 FM for Ducey’s arrival
- Sheriff Paul Penzone voices concerns about Ducey’s school safety plan