Today on Mac & Gaydos…
3:05 p.m.: You might have heard about the “new” budget crisis in Washington, D.C., but how it impacts us in Arizona matters. We’ll tell you why right off the bat.
4:05 p.m.: Are you still worried about the economy? Vice President Joe Biden is claiming that you’re not.
6:35 p.m.: Valley attorney Monica Lindstrom breaks down the latest in the bizarre Jodi Arias Trial, including the prosecution getting more aggressive in cross-examining her.
- Five months into office, Penzone says problems with politics still persist in MCSO
- Ducey faces pressure, backlash during fight to overhaul K-12 education
- Four months into office, Paul Penzone works to shake predecessor’s legacy
- Arizona Rep. Kyrsten Sinema: ‘It’s my job’ to attend Trump inauguration
- Arizona. Gov. Doug Ducey to push for teacher raises in upcoming months