Today on Mac & Gaydos…
3:05 p.m.: You might have heard about the “new” budget crisis in Washington, D.C., but how it impacts us in Arizona matters. We’ll tell you why right off the bat.
4:05 p.m.: Are you still worried about the economy? Vice President Joe Biden is claiming that you’re not.
6:35 p.m.: Valley attorney Monica Lindstrom breaks down the latest in the bizarre Jodi Arias Trial, including the prosecution getting more aggressive in cross-examining her.
- Protesting teachers line streets near KTAR 92.3 FM for Ducey’s arrival
- Sheriff Paul Penzone voices concerns about Ducey’s school safety plan
- Garcia: ‘Real’ plan would erase education deficit, raise teacher’s pay
- Arizona DCS head responds to claims of failed foster care protections
- Ducey responds to Don Shooter’s claims of ‘suspicious’ state contracts