Today on Mac & Gaydos…
3:05 p.m.: You might have heard about the “new” budget crisis in Washington, D.C., but how it impacts us in Arizona matters. We’ll tell you why right off the bat.
4:05 p.m.: Are you still worried about the economy? Vice President Joe Biden is claiming that you’re not.
6:35 p.m.: Valley attorney Monica Lindstrom breaks down the latest in the bizarre Jodi Arias Trial, including the prosecution getting more aggressive in cross-examining her.
- Civil rights activist wants Phoenix-area NAACP boss to step down after incident
- Cindy McCain talks Syrians refugees’ plight, trafficking in Arizona
- Relive 2015 through the high and low moments of Mac & Gaydos
- Mac & Gaydos’ Caring for Kids nets thousands of donations for Child Crisis Arizona
- Former Phoenix Mayor Phil Gordon considers run against Sheriff Arpaio