Today on Mac & Gaydos…
3:05 p.m.: You might have heard about the “new” budget crisis in Washington, D.C., but how it impacts us in Arizona matters. We’ll tell you why right off the bat.
4:05 p.m.: Are you still worried about the economy? Vice President Joe Biden is claiming that you’re not.
6:35 p.m.: Valley attorney Monica Lindstrom breaks down the latest in the bizarre Jodi Arias Trial, including the prosecution getting more aggressive in cross-examining her.
- Garcia: ‘Real’ plan would erase education deficit, raise teacher’s pay
- Arizona DCS head responds to claims of failed foster care protections
- Ducey responds to Don Shooter’s claims of ‘suspicious’ state contracts
- McSally defends sharp language used in U.S. Senate announcement
- Sheriff Paul Penzone looking to eliminate ‘Tent City’ phrase in 2018