Today on Mac & Gaydos…
3:05 p.m.: You might have heard about the “new” budget crisis in Washington, D.C., but how it impacts us in Arizona matters. We’ll tell you why right off the bat.
4:05 p.m.: Are you still worried about the economy? Vice President Joe Biden is claiming that you’re not.
6:35 p.m.: Valley attorney Monica Lindstrom breaks down the latest in the bizarre Jodi Arias Trial, including the prosecution getting more aggressive in cross-examining her.
- Arizona congresswoman hopes Trump meeting start of bipartisan work
- Former Arizona AG wants Arpaio to be forced to work with immigrant groups
- Teenage witness says deadly Arizona flash flood was heartbreaking to watch
- Ducey is ‘very concerned’ with how GOP health bill could affect Arizona
- Five months into office, Penzone says problems with politics still persist in MCSO