Today on Mac & Gaydos…
Mike Russell in for Larry Gaydos.
3:15 p.m.: Prepare to wait over three hours at the airport because the federal government can’t get their stuff together.
5:15 p.m.: Just when you think the Jodi Arias trial couldn’t get any weirder, it has, and it’s bad.
6:05 p.m.: Ever wonder how your co-workers really feel about you? Well, do you do any of these things?
- ‘Remember me?’ Mom outs college-aged son on Facebook for not calling home
- Gaydos meets Solomon the lion from Wildlife World Zoo
- Donald Trump wins Mac & Gaydos’ Presidential Pick Fest
- Colorado woman turns to Craigslist to rent a family for her birthday
- Renting, not owning, a growing trend among millennials