Today on Mac & Gaydos…
Mike Russell in for Larry Gaydos.
3:15 p.m.: Prepare to wait over three hours at the airport because the federal government can’t get their stuff together.
5:15 p.m.: Just when you think the Jodi Arias trial couldn’t get any weirder, it has, and it’s bad.
6:05 p.m.: Ever wonder how your co-workers really feel about you? Well, do you do any of these things?
- Arizona DCS head responds to claims of failed foster care protections
- Ducey responds to Don Shooter’s claims of ‘suspicious’ state contracts
- McSally defends sharp language used in U.S. Senate announcement
- Sheriff Paul Penzone looking to eliminate ‘Tent City’ phrase in 2018
- ‘America’s Got Talent’ contestant Evie Clair sings Christmas carols