When it comes to using news sources, Fox News is out at one college.
According to MSN, political science professor Stephanie Wolfe at West Liberty University will no longer allow students to cite Fox News as a valid source, comparing it to satirical newspaper The Onion.
“The tagline ‘Fox News’ makes me cringe,” she wrote. “I would almost [rather you] print off an article from the Onion.”
Parents later contacted the school’s administration and the ban was lifted.
- One year in, Paul Penzone continues to address ‘culture of hate’ claims
- Weekend wrap-up: Biggest stories from past weekend in Arizona, nation
- Palo Verde Middle School teacher gets monthly KTAR News award
- Mac Watson of ‘Mac and Gaydos’ shares story of adopting children
- Arizona lawmaker wants new policies for addressing inappropriate behavior