When it comes to using news sources, Fox News is out at one college.
According to MSN, political science professor Stephanie Wolfe at West Liberty University will no longer allow students to cite Fox News as a valid source, comparing it to satirical newspaper The Onion.
“The tagline ‘Fox News’ makes me cringe,” she wrote. “I would almost [rather you] print off an article from the Onion.”
Parents later contacted the school’s administration and the ban was lifted.
- Five months into office, Penzone says problems with politics still persist in MCSO
- Ducey faces pressure, backlash during fight to overhaul K-12 education
- Four months into office, Paul Penzone works to shake predecessor’s legacy
- Arizona Rep. Kyrsten Sinema: ‘It’s my job’ to attend Trump inauguration
- Arizona. Gov. Doug Ducey to push for teacher raises in upcoming months