Today on Mac & Gaydos…
3:05 p.m.: We kick things off with your Daily Download, the top five stories you need to know about, including something that hasn’t happened in over 600 years!
5:15 p.m.: The Jodi Arias trial gets even more bizarre than anyone could have imagined but are you buying it?
6:35 p.m.: The man that killed Osama bin Laden should be a national hero, but he is getting treated worse than traitors of al Qaeda. Why?
- Protesting teachers line streets near KTAR 92.3 FM for Ducey’s arrival
- Sheriff Paul Penzone voices concerns about Ducey’s school safety plan
- Garcia: ‘Real’ plan would erase education deficit, raise teacher’s pay
- Arizona DCS head responds to claims of failed foster care protections
- Ducey responds to Don Shooter’s claims of ‘suspicious’ state contracts