Today on Mac & Gaydos…
3:05 p.m.: We kick things off with your Daily Download, the top five stories you need to know about, including something that hasn’t happened in over 600 years!
5:15 p.m.: The Jodi Arias trial gets even more bizarre than anyone could have imagined but are you buying it?
6:35 p.m.: The man that killed Osama bin Laden should be a national hero, but he is getting treated worse than traitors of al Qaeda. Why?
- Ducey shuts down rumors of Cindy McCain’s appointment to Senate
- Jan Brewer defends McCain from critics calling for him to step down
- Horizon Honors teacher awarded Mac & Gaydos Pay Tribute to a Teacher
- Protesting teachers line streets near KTAR 92.3 FM for Ducey’s arrival
- Sheriff Paul Penzone voices concerns about Ducey’s school safety plan