Today on Mac & Gaydos…
3:05 p.m.: We kick things off with your Daily Download, the top five stories you need to know about, including something that hasn’t happened in over 600 years!
5:15 p.m.: The Jodi Arias trial gets even more bizarre than anyone could have imagined but are you buying it?
6:35 p.m.: The man that killed Osama bin Laden should be a national hero, but he is getting treated worse than traitors of al Qaeda. Why?
Mac & Gaydos
- Penzone: Campaigns should focus on what candidates stand for
- Gov. Ducey supports Flake’s request to delay vote for FBI investigation
- Look back on a decade of the Mac & Gaydos show
- How would Sheriff Penzone deal with speeding Arizona lawmaker?
- Ducey shuts down rumors of Cindy McCain’s appointment to Senate