Today on Mac & Gaydos…
3:05 p.m.: We kick things off with your Daily Download, the top five stories you need to know about, including something that hasn’t happened in over 600 years!
5:15 p.m.: The Jodi Arias trial gets even more bizarre than anyone could have imagined but are you buying it?
6:35 p.m.: The man that killed Osama bin Laden should be a national hero, but he is getting treated worse than traitors of al Qaeda. Why?
- Five months into office, Penzone says problems with politics still persist in MCSO
- Ducey faces pressure, backlash during fight to overhaul K-12 education
- Four months into office, Paul Penzone works to shake predecessor’s legacy
- Arizona Rep. Kyrsten Sinema: ‘It’s my job’ to attend Trump inauguration
- Arizona. Gov. Doug Ducey to push for teacher raises in upcoming months