Today on Mac & Gaydos…
3:15 p.m.: KTAR Reporter Jim Cross joins us to explain the new tie between the ex-LAPD murder that’s on the loose and Arizona.
4:15 p.m.: Play Fact Or Fiction with us and win tickets to the Renaissance Festival!
6:15 p.m.: Psh, what unemployment? New numbers that might make you happy.
- Five months into office, Penzone says problems with politics still persist in MCSO
- Ducey faces pressure, backlash during fight to overhaul K-12 education
- Four months into office, Paul Penzone works to shake predecessor’s legacy
- Arizona Rep. Kyrsten Sinema: ‘It’s my job’ to attend Trump inauguration
- Arizona. Gov. Doug Ducey to push for teacher raises in upcoming months