Today on Mac & Gaydos…
3:50 p.m.: Confession pages on Facebook in Tucson are creating an increase in cyberbullying.
4:05 p.m.: Phoenix Mayor Greg Stanton joins us to discuss Joe Arpaio arming posse members to respond to school shootings.
5:35 p.m.: The Jodi Arias trial gets far more bizarre than even we thought it would. Attorney Monica Lindstrom joins us to discuss.
- Five months into office, Penzone says problems with politics still persist in MCSO
- Ducey faces pressure, backlash during fight to overhaul K-12 education
- Four months into office, Paul Penzone works to shake predecessor’s legacy
- Arizona Rep. Kyrsten Sinema: ‘It’s my job’ to attend Trump inauguration
- Arizona. Gov. Doug Ducey to push for teacher raises in upcoming months