Today on Mac & Gaydos…
3:15 p.m.: A kid was suspended for throwing an imaginary grenade, but zero tolerance lacks legitimate discipline. We’ll tell you why.
4:35 p.m.: How much time do you spend “cyberloafing?”
5:35 p.m.: Could your bill at a restaurant be higher or lower depending on how well-behaved your children are?
- ‘Remember me?’ Mom outs college-aged son on Facebook for not calling home
- Gaydos meets Solomon the lion from Wildlife World Zoo
- Donald Trump wins Mac & Gaydos’ Presidential Pick Fest
- Colorado woman turns to Craigslist to rent a family for her birthday
- Renting, not owning, a growing trend among millennials