Today on Mac & Gaydos…
3:15 p.m.: A kid was suspended for throwing an imaginary grenade, but zero tolerance lacks legitimate discipline. We’ll tell you why.
4:35 p.m.: How much time do you spend “cyberloafing?”
5:35 p.m.: Could your bill at a restaurant be higher or lower depending on how well-behaved your children are?
- Ducey responds to Don Shooter’s claims of ‘suspicious’ state contracts
- McSally defends sharp language used in U.S. Senate announcement
- Sheriff Paul Penzone looking to eliminate ‘Tent City’ phrase in 2018
- ‘America’s Got Talent’ contestant Evie Clair sings Christmas carols
- One year in, Paul Penzone continues to address ‘culture of hate’ claims