Today on Mac & Gaydos…
3:15 p.m.: Two separate weddings, two different days, two perfect outcomes.
4:05 p.m.: Let’s face it, traditional schooling doesn’t seem to be getting the job done nationwide, so what if the way your kids learned at school was completely reversed? Could it reverse the downward trend of education?
5:15 p.m.: There could be an immigration compromise in Congress and Arizona is actually leading the charge!
- Teenage witness says deadly Arizona flash flood was heartbreaking to watch
- Ducey is ‘very concerned’ with how GOP health bill could affect Arizona
- Five months into office, Penzone says problems with politics still persist in MCSO
- Ducey faces pressure, backlash during fight to overhaul K-12 education
- Four months into office, Paul Penzone works to shake predecessor’s legacy