Today on Mac & Gaydos…
3:15 p.m.: Two separate weddings, two different days, two perfect outcomes.
4:05 p.m.: Let’s face it, traditional schooling doesn’t seem to be getting the job done nationwide, so what if the way your kids learned at school was completely reversed? Could it reverse the downward trend of education?
5:15 p.m.: There could be an immigration compromise in Congress and Arizona is actually leading the charge!
- Civil rights activist wants Phoenix-area NAACP boss to step down after incident
- Cindy McCain talks Syrians refugees’ plight, trafficking in Arizona
- Relive 2015 through the high and low moments of Mac & Gaydos
- Mac & Gaydos’ Caring for Kids nets thousands of donations for Child Crisis Arizona
- Former Phoenix Mayor Phil Gordon considers run against Sheriff Arpaio