Today on Mac & Gaydos…
Mike & Winey in for Mac & Gaydos.
4:15 p.m.: Rahm Emanuel said we need to stop supporting gun makers, Joe Biden said it’s not about gun control, but gun safety. Why don’t we just put money into classes?
5:35 p.m.: Children cost more than ever. Is it because everything is more expensive?
6:15 p.m.: A horror film supposedly inspired the murder of a mother. We’ve talked about banning guns and video games, should horror films be added to that list?
- Teenage witness says deadly Arizona flash flood was heartbreaking to watch
- Ducey is ‘very concerned’ with how GOP health bill could affect Arizona
- Five months into office, Penzone says problems with politics still persist in MCSO
- Ducey faces pressure, backlash during fight to overhaul K-12 education
- Four months into office, Paul Penzone works to shake predecessor’s legacy