Today on Mac & Gaydos…
Mike & Winey in for Mac & Gaydos.
4:15 p.m.: Rahm Emanuel said we need to stop supporting gun makers, Joe Biden said it’s not about gun control, but gun safety. Why don’t we just put money into classes?
5:35 p.m.: Children cost more than ever. Is it because everything is more expensive?
6:15 p.m.: A horror film supposedly inspired the murder of a mother. We’ve talked about banning guns and video games, should horror films be added to that list?
- Arizona DCS head responds to claims of failed foster care protections
- Ducey responds to Don Shooter’s claims of ‘suspicious’ state contracts
- McSally defends sharp language used in U.S. Senate announcement
- Sheriff Paul Penzone looking to eliminate ‘Tent City’ phrase in 2018
- ‘America’s Got Talent’ contestant Evie Clair sings Christmas carols