Today on Mac & Gaydos…
3:15 p.m.: Meghan McCain joins us to talk about the big Inauguration on Monday. Wait until you hear what she says about Vice President Joe Biden’s plans on a 2016 run!
4:05 p.m.: Why on earth would a 5-year-old girl get suspended from school for a toy that blows bubbles?
5:15 p.m.: Local legend Phil Mickelson has to apologize, but what he said actually makes a lot of sense. You would make “drastic changes” too if it were you and your family.
- Arizona DCS head responds to claims of failed foster care protections
- Ducey responds to Don Shooter’s claims of ‘suspicious’ state contracts
- McSally defends sharp language used in U.S. Senate announcement
- Sheriff Paul Penzone looking to eliminate ‘Tent City’ phrase in 2018
- ‘America’s Got Talent’ contestant Evie Clair sings Christmas carols