Today on Mac & Gaydos…
3:15 p.m.: Meghan McCain joins us to talk about the big Inauguration on Monday. Wait until you hear what she says about Vice President Joe Biden’s plans on a 2016 run!
4:05 p.m.: Why on earth would a 5-year-old girl get suspended from school for a toy that blows bubbles?
5:15 p.m.: Local legend Phil Mickelson has to apologize, but what he said actually makes a lot of sense. You would make “drastic changes” too if it were you and your family.
- Five months into office, Penzone says problems with politics still persist in MCSO
- Ducey faces pressure, backlash during fight to overhaul K-12 education
- Four months into office, Paul Penzone works to shake predecessor’s legacy
- Arizona Rep. Kyrsten Sinema: ‘It’s my job’ to attend Trump inauguration
- Arizona. Gov. Doug Ducey to push for teacher raises in upcoming months