Today on Mac & Gaydos…
3:15 p.m.: Meghan McCain joins us to talk about the big Inauguration on Monday. Wait until you hear what she says about Vice President Joe Biden’s plans on a 2016 run!
4:05 p.m.: Why on earth would a 5-year-old girl get suspended from school for a toy that blows bubbles?
5:15 p.m.: Local legend Phil Mickelson has to apologize, but what he said actually makes a lot of sense. You would make “drastic changes” too if it were you and your family.
- ‘Remember me?’ Mom outs college-aged son on Facebook for not calling home
- Gaydos meets Solomon the lion from Wildlife World Zoo
- Donald Trump wins Mac & Gaydos’ Presidential Pick Fest
- Colorado woman turns to Craigslist to rent a family for her birthday
- Renting, not owning, a growing trend among millennials