Today on Mac & Gaydos…
3:35 p.m.: A Valley third grader threatened his fellow classmates. What is going on in our schools?
4:05 p.m.: The Manti Te’o scandal has revealed one thing: we sure are a mean society.
5:35 p.m.: A white supremacist was arrested with 18 assault weapons and 40,000 rounds. Is the President Obama’s example for background checks?
- Sheriff Paul Penzone voices concerns about Ducey’s school safety plan
- Garcia: ‘Real’ plan would erase education deficit, raise teacher’s pay
- Arizona DCS head responds to claims of failed foster care protections
- Ducey responds to Don Shooter’s claims of ‘suspicious’ state contracts
- McSally defends sharp language used in U.S. Senate announcement