Today on Mac & Gaydos…
3:35 p.m.: A Valley third grader threatened his fellow classmates. What is going on in our schools?
4:05 p.m.: The Manti Te’o scandal has revealed one thing: we sure are a mean society.
5:35 p.m.: A white supremacist was arrested with 18 assault weapons and 40,000 rounds. Is the President Obama’s example for background checks?
- Teenage witness says deadly Arizona flash flood was heartbreaking to watch
- Ducey is ‘very concerned’ with how GOP health bill could affect Arizona
- Five months into office, Penzone says problems with politics still persist in MCSO
- Ducey faces pressure, backlash during fight to overhaul K-12 education
- Four months into office, Paul Penzone works to shake predecessor’s legacy