Today on Mac & Gaydos…
3:15 p.m.: Meghan McCain joins us live and we’re going to blindside her with a question about a political bakery.
4:00 p.m.: Parents! Stop paying for your kids to go to college! It turns out you’re doing them a disservice.
5:15 p.m.: Lance Armstrong cheated and we got Livestrong. Was it worth it?
- Ducey responds to Don Shooter’s claims of ‘suspicious’ state contracts
- McSally defends sharp language used in U.S. Senate announcement
- Sheriff Paul Penzone looking to eliminate ‘Tent City’ phrase in 2018
- ‘America’s Got Talent’ contestant Evie Clair sings Christmas carols
- One year in, Paul Penzone continues to address ‘culture of hate’ claims