Today on Mac & Gaydos…
3:15 p.m.: Meghan McCain joins us live and we’re going to blindside her with a question about a political bakery.
4:00 p.m.: Parents! Stop paying for your kids to go to college! It turns out you’re doing them a disservice.
5:15 p.m.: Lance Armstrong cheated and we got Livestrong. Was it worth it?
- ‘Remember me?’ Mom outs college-aged son on Facebook for not calling home
- Gaydos meets Solomon the lion from Wildlife World Zoo
- Donald Trump wins Mac & Gaydos’ Presidential Pick Fest
- Colorado woman turns to Craigslist to rent a family for her birthday
- Renting, not owning, a growing trend among millennials