Arizona Gov. Jan Brewer took a weeklong trip outside the state in December and didn’t let anyone know of her whereabouts.
Late that week it was revealed she went to Afghanistan to visit U.S. troops.
Throughout the week no one really knew where she was.
In the spirit of “Where’s Waldo” and “Where in the World is Carmen San Diego,” we put together the little game below. Can you find Brewer?
- Teenage witness says deadly Arizona flash flood was heartbreaking to watch
- Ducey is ‘very concerned’ with how GOP health bill could affect Arizona
- Five months into office, Penzone says problems with politics still persist in MCSO
- Ducey faces pressure, backlash during fight to overhaul K-12 education
- Four months into office, Paul Penzone works to shake predecessor’s legacy