Arizona Gov. Jan Brewer took a weeklong trip outside the state in December and didn’t let anyone know of her whereabouts.
Late that week it was revealed she went to Afghanistan to visit U.S. troops.
Throughout the week no one really knew where she was.
In the spirit of “Where’s Waldo” and “Where in the World is Carmen San Diego,” we put together the little game below. Can you find Brewer?
- Arizona DCS head responds to claims of failed foster care protections
- Ducey responds to Don Shooter’s claims of ‘suspicious’ state contracts
- McSally defends sharp language used in U.S. Senate announcement
- Sheriff Paul Penzone looking to eliminate ‘Tent City’ phrase in 2018
- ‘America’s Got Talent’ contestant Evie Clair sings Christmas carols