Arizona Gov. Jan Brewer took a weeklong trip outside the state in December and didn’t let anyone know of her whereabouts.
Late that week it was revealed she went to Afghanistan to visit U.S. troops.
Throughout the week no one really knew where she was.
In the spirit of “Where’s Waldo” and “Where in the World is Carmen San Diego,” we put together the little game below. Can you find Brewer?
- Mac Watson of ‘Mac and Gaydos’ shares story of adopting children
- Arizona lawmaker wants new policies for addressing inappropriate behavior
- Former Tent City site to treat 500-plus inmates for opioid addiction
- Arizona congresswoman hopes Trump meeting start of bipartisan work
- Former Arizona AG wants Arpaio to be forced to work with immigrant groups