Arizona Gov. Jan Brewer took a weeklong trip outside the state in December and didn’t let anyone know of her whereabouts.
Late that week it was revealed she went to Afghanistan to visit U.S. troops.
Throughout the week no one really knew where she was.
In the spirit of “Where’s Waldo” and “Where in the World is Carmen San Diego,” we put together the little game below. Can you find Brewer?
- ‘Remember me?’ Mom outs college-aged son on Facebook for not calling home
- Gaydos meets Solomon the lion from Wildlife World Zoo
- Donald Trump wins Mac & Gaydos’ Presidential Pick Fest
- Colorado woman turns to Craigslist to rent a family for her birthday
- Renting, not owning, a growing trend among millennials