It’s a rite of passage, playdate and sleepover invitations show that your child is maturing and starting to set out on their own a little bit.
Today.com asks if it’s time parents ask about guns before the sleepover or playdate takes place.
How far do you take it, do you ask about drug use? Alcohol use? Guns in the home?
In light of the Newtown tragedy will you ask parents if they have guns in their house before you take your son or daughter over for a playdate with their child or a sleepover?
- Teenage witness says deadly Arizona flash flood was heartbreaking to watch
- Ducey is ‘very concerned’ with how GOP health bill could affect Arizona
- Five months into office, Penzone says problems with politics still persist in MCSO
- Ducey faces pressure, backlash during fight to overhaul K-12 education
- Four months into office, Paul Penzone works to shake predecessor’s legacy