It’s a rite of passage, playdate and sleepover invitations show that your child is maturing and starting to set out on their own a little bit.
Today.com asks if it’s time parents ask about guns before the sleepover or playdate takes place.
How far do you take it, do you ask about drug use? Alcohol use? Guns in the home?
In light of the Newtown tragedy will you ask parents if they have guns in their house before you take your son or daughter over for a playdate with their child or a sleepover?
- ‘Remember me?’ Mom outs college-aged son on Facebook for not calling home
- Gaydos meets Solomon the lion from Wildlife World Zoo
- Donald Trump wins Mac & Gaydos’ Presidential Pick Fest
- Colorado woman turns to Craigslist to rent a family for her birthday
- Renting, not owning, a growing trend among millennials