It’s a rite of passage, playdate and sleepover invitations show that your child is maturing and starting to set out on their own a little bit.
Today.com asks if it’s time parents ask about guns before the sleepover or playdate takes place.
How far do you take it, do you ask about drug use? Alcohol use? Guns in the home?
In light of the Newtown tragedy will you ask parents if they have guns in their house before you take your son or daughter over for a playdate with their child or a sleepover?
- Weekend wrap-up: Biggest stories from past weekend in Arizona, nation
- Palo Verde Middle School teacher gets monthly KTAR News award
- Mac Watson of ‘Mac and Gaydos’ shares story of adopting children
- Arizona lawmaker wants new policies for addressing inappropriate behavior
- Former Tent City site to treat 500-plus inmates for opioid addiction