Today on Mac & Gaydos…
3:35 p.m.: When it comes to “cheating,” are we all a bunch of hypocrites without even realizing it?
4:15 p.m.: A special “Fact Or Fiction” Wednesday, because a former president of the United States would have turned 100-years-old today.
5:35 p.m.: Could the president end up leaving Congress out of anti-gun laws?
- Five months into office, Penzone says problems with politics still persist in MCSO
- Ducey faces pressure, backlash during fight to overhaul K-12 education
- Four months into office, Paul Penzone works to shake predecessor’s legacy
- Arizona Rep. Kyrsten Sinema: ‘It’s my job’ to attend Trump inauguration
- Arizona. Gov. Doug Ducey to push for teacher raises in upcoming months