For those fast food skeptics out there, the Colonel may have just cemented your doubts regarding what you might be eating.
Ibrahim Langoo, 19, is undoubtedly at the forefront of this conversation after discovering what appeared to be a “wrinkled brain” where his KFC Gladiator meal box was supposed to be.
According to the Daily Mail, even though the first piece of chicken appeared to be normal, he immediately became nauseated after pulling the bone off the second.
“I have a habit of picking the chicken off the bone with my fingers, and as I pulled the second piece apart I saw this horrible wrinkled foreign body.”
After his initial repulsion, Langoo photographed the chicken at the branch in Colchester, Essex. KFC’s experts subsequently contested the item in question was in fact a kidney.
In the eyes of the consumer, does it really matter whether it was a brain or kidney? When you order chicken from KFC, you expect to get chicken.
- Former Arizona AG wants Arpaio to be forced to work with immigrant groups
- Teenage witness says deadly Arizona flash flood was heartbreaking to watch
- Ducey is ‘very concerned’ with how GOP health bill could affect Arizona
- Five months into office, Penzone says problems with politics still persist in MCSO
- Ducey faces pressure, backlash during fight to overhaul K-12 education