For those fast food skeptics out there, the Colonel may have just cemented your doubts regarding what you might be eating.
Ibrahim Langoo, 19, is undoubtedly at the forefront of this conversation after discovering what appeared to be a “wrinkled brain” where his KFC Gladiator meal box was supposed to be.
According to the Daily Mail, even though the first piece of chicken appeared to be normal, he immediately became nauseated after pulling the bone off the second.
“I have a habit of picking the chicken off the bone with my fingers, and as I pulled the second piece apart I saw this horrible wrinkled foreign body.”
After his initial repulsion, Langoo photographed the chicken at the branch in Colchester, Essex. KFC’s experts subsequently contested the item in question was in fact a kidney.
In the eyes of the consumer, does it really matter whether it was a brain or kidney? When you order chicken from KFC, you expect to get chicken.
- Ducey shuts down rumors of Cindy McCain’s appointment to Senate
- Jan Brewer defends McCain from critics calling for him to step down
- Horizon Honors teacher awarded Mac & Gaydos Pay Tribute to a Teacher
- Protesting teachers line streets near KTAR 92.3 FM for Ducey’s arrival
- Sheriff Paul Penzone voices concerns about Ducey’s school safety plan