Today on Mac & Gaydos…
3:15 p.m.: Meghan McCain joins us live and gives us a unique perspective on the two year anniversary of the Tucson shooting.
4:35 p.m.: It’s the story everyone is talking about today: The creepy old man on a national broadcast last night, but you won’t hear it talked about quite like this.
5:15 p.m.: Why is no one talking about “The Bachelor?” There’s a very interesting competitor, and there’s no way the show can kick her off. Many of you might not care about “The Bachelor,” but you’ll care about this.
- ‘Remember me?’ Mom outs college-aged son on Facebook for not calling home
- Gaydos meets Solomon the lion from Wildlife World Zoo
- Donald Trump wins Mac & Gaydos’ Presidential Pick Fest
- Colorado woman turns to Craigslist to rent a family for her birthday
- Renting, not owning, a growing trend among millennials