Today on Mac & Gaydos…
4:05 p.m.: Snoop Lion said he wants to teach his kids how to smoke pot. Is this akin to teaching your kids how to drink?
5:15 p.m.: Sonogram parties are all the rave. We see them on Facebook all the time, but is a party taking things too far? Isn’t it a private moment?
6:05 p.m.: A New York Jets coach has a pretty risque tattoo of his wife wearing a certain player’s jersey. You won’t believe how bad of an idea this is.
- Five months into office, Penzone says problems with politics still persist in MCSO
- Ducey faces pressure, backlash during fight to overhaul K-12 education
- Four months into office, Paul Penzone works to shake predecessor’s legacy
- Arizona Rep. Kyrsten Sinema: ‘It’s my job’ to attend Trump inauguration
- Arizona. Gov. Doug Ducey to push for teacher raises in upcoming months