Today on Mac & Gaydos…
4:05 p.m.: Snoop Lion said he wants to teach his kids how to smoke pot. Is this akin to teaching your kids how to drink?
5:15 p.m.: Sonogram parties are all the rave. We see them on Facebook all the time, but is a party taking things too far? Isn’t it a private moment?
6:05 p.m.: A New York Jets coach has a pretty risque tattoo of his wife wearing a certain player’s jersey. You won’t believe how bad of an idea this is.
- One year in, Paul Penzone continues to address ‘culture of hate’ claims
- Weekend wrap-up: Biggest stories from past weekend in Arizona, nation
- Palo Verde Middle School teacher gets monthly KTAR News award
- Mac Watson of ‘Mac and Gaydos’ shares story of adopting children
- Arizona lawmaker wants new policies for addressing inappropriate behavior