Today on Mac & Gaydos…
4:05 p.m.: Snoop Lion said he wants to teach his kids how to smoke pot. Is this akin to teaching your kids how to drink?
5:15 p.m.: Sonogram parties are all the rave. We see them on Facebook all the time, but is a party taking things too far? Isn’t it a private moment?
6:05 p.m.: A New York Jets coach has a pretty risque tattoo of his wife wearing a certain player’s jersey. You won’t believe how bad of an idea this is.
- Mac and Gaydos deliver pizzas to winning class in REDucation contest
- Civil rights activist wants Phoenix-area NAACP boss to step down after incident
- Cindy McCain talks Syrians refugees’ plight, trafficking in Arizona
- Relive 2015 through the high and low moments of Mac & Gaydos
- Mac & Gaydos’ Caring for Kids nets thousands of donations for Child Crisis Arizona