Today on Mac & Gaydos…
4:05 p.m.: Snoop Lion said he wants to teach his kids how to smoke pot. Is this akin to teaching your kids how to drink?
5:15 p.m.: Sonogram parties are all the rave. We see them on Facebook all the time, but is a party taking things too far? Isn’t it a private moment?
6:05 p.m.: A New York Jets coach has a pretty risque tattoo of his wife wearing a certain player’s jersey. You won’t believe how bad of an idea this is.
- Arizona DCS head responds to claims of failed foster care protections
- Ducey responds to Don Shooter’s claims of ‘suspicious’ state contracts
- McSally defends sharp language used in U.S. Senate announcement
- Sheriff Paul Penzone looking to eliminate ‘Tent City’ phrase in 2018
- ‘America’s Got Talent’ contestant Evie Clair sings Christmas carols