Sometimes getting a tattoo is a really, really bad idea.
Enter Rex Ryan, and his tattoo of his wife wearing only a Mark Sanchez jersey, as captured by the New York Daily News.
Some are claiming it could be a trick of Photoshop, but Ryan isn’t exactly known for his subtly.
Ryan came under heavy criticism (as he does every year) for sticking with former University of Southern California quarterback Mark Sanchez, who has struggled while in the NFL.
He also chose to start third-string quarterback Greg McElroy over media darling Tim Tebow, whom the Jets acquired for a second round draft pick.
What do you think? Should a coach be able to get any tattoo he wants or should he maybe leave his preferred quarterback out of it?
- Teenage witness says deadly Arizona flash flood was heartbreaking to watch
- Ducey is ‘very concerned’ with how GOP health bill could affect Arizona
- Five months into office, Penzone says problems with politics still persist in MCSO
- Ducey faces pressure, backlash during fight to overhaul K-12 education
- Four months into office, Paul Penzone works to shake predecessor’s legacy