Sometimes getting a tattoo is a really, really bad idea.
Enter Rex Ryan, and his tattoo of his wife wearing only a Mark Sanchez jersey, as captured by the New York Daily News.
Some are claiming it could be a trick of Photoshop, but Ryan isn’t exactly known for his subtly.
Ryan came under heavy criticism (as he does every year) for sticking with former University of Southern California quarterback Mark Sanchez, who has struggled while in the NFL.
He also chose to start third-string quarterback Greg McElroy over media darling Tim Tebow, whom the Jets acquired for a second round draft pick.
What do you think? Should a coach be able to get any tattoo he wants or should he maybe leave his preferred quarterback out of it?
- Civil rights activist wants Phoenix-area NAACP boss to step down after incident
- Cindy McCain talks Syrians refugees’ plight, trafficking in Arizona
- Relive 2015 through the high and low moments of Mac & Gaydos
- Mac & Gaydos’ Caring for Kids nets thousands of donations for Child Crisis Arizona
- Former Phoenix Mayor Phil Gordon considers run against Sheriff Arpaio