Today on Mac & Gaydos…
3:15 p.m.: It’s the Mac & Gaydos Holiday Snapshot, where the guys take a look back the how their holidays went. One went really badly.
5:35 p.m.: Is Snapchat the newest way for kids to sext?
6:15 p.m.: A mom teased her 8-year-old son about making a purchase on an iPad and he cried. Are we raising a nation of wussies?
- Ducey responds to Don Shooter’s claims of ‘suspicious’ state contracts
- McSally defends sharp language used in U.S. Senate announcement
- Sheriff Paul Penzone looking to eliminate ‘Tent City’ phrase in 2018
- ‘America’s Got Talent’ contestant Evie Clair sings Christmas carols
- One year in, Paul Penzone continues to address ‘culture of hate’ claims