Today on Mac & Gaydos…
Mike & Winey in for Mac & Gaydos.
3:05 p.m.: It’s the Daily Download with the top five stories of the day, including a man getting arrested simply for yelling at misbehaving kids. Yelling? Really?
4:35 p.m.:Guess what you paid for? The U.S. Senate to take a break from getting nothing done to go see the movie “Lincoln.”
6:05 p.m.: We should still be here, assuming the end of the world isn’t just running late.
- ‘Remember me?’ Mom outs college-aged son on Facebook for not calling home
- Gaydos meets Solomon the lion from Wildlife World Zoo
- Donald Trump wins Mac & Gaydos’ Presidential Pick Fest
- Colorado woman turns to Craigslist to rent a family for her birthday
- Renting, not owning, a growing trend among millennials