Today on Mac & Gaydos…
3:15 p.m.: Meghan McCain, a Republican, a National Rifle Association member, goes against her party and says she wants a ban of certain weapons.
4:05 p.m.: Does the Newtown shooter’s mom assume any responsibility for bonding with her son through guns when she knew he had a mental health disorder?
6:05 p.m.: We go to The Source. That’s you! You don’t know the question, but if you’re a teacher, we want to hear from you at (602) 277-5827.
- Five months into office, Penzone says problems with politics still persist in MCSO
- Ducey faces pressure, backlash during fight to overhaul K-12 education
- Four months into office, Paul Penzone works to shake predecessor’s legacy
- Arizona Rep. Kyrsten Sinema: ‘It’s my job’ to attend Trump inauguration
- Arizona. Gov. Doug Ducey to push for teacher raises in upcoming months