Today on Mac & Gaydos…
3:15 p.m.: Meghan McCain, a Republican, a National Rifle Association member, goes against her party and says she wants a ban of certain weapons.
4:05 p.m.: Does the Newtown shooter’s mom assume any responsibility for bonding with her son through guns when she knew he had a mental health disorder?
6:05 p.m.: We go to The Source. That’s you! You don’t know the question, but if you’re a teacher, we want to hear from you at (602) 277-5827.
- Protesting teachers line streets near KTAR 92.3 FM for Ducey’s arrival
- Sheriff Paul Penzone voices concerns about Ducey’s school safety plan
- Garcia: ‘Real’ plan would erase education deficit, raise teacher’s pay
- Arizona DCS head responds to claims of failed foster care protections
- Ducey responds to Don Shooter’s claims of ‘suspicious’ state contracts