Today on Mac & Gaydos…
3:30 p.m.: We go to you, The Source, to ask you how you talked to your kids about the Connecticut shooting. Call us at (602) 277-5827.
5:30 p.m.: President Obama handled the Newtown shooting like a father, not a president, and that’s why he hasn’t acted like a leader. He just is.
6:30 p.m.: Will the shooting be the straw that breaks the camel’s back on gun control? Legislation could be coming soon.
- Sheriff Paul Penzone looking to eliminate ‘Tent City’ phrase in 2018
- ‘America’s Got Talent’ contestant Evie Clair sings Christmas carols
- One year in, Paul Penzone continues to address ‘culture of hate’ claims
- Weekend wrap-up: Biggest stories from past weekend in Arizona, nation
- Palo Verde Middle School teacher gets monthly KTAR News award