Today on Mac & Gaydos…
3:30 p.m.: We go to you, The Source, to ask you how you talked to your kids about the Connecticut shooting. Call us at (602) 277-5827.
5:30 p.m.: President Obama handled the Newtown shooting like a father, not a president, and that’s why he hasn’t acted like a leader. He just is.
6:30 p.m.: Will the shooting be the straw that breaks the camel’s back on gun control? Legislation could be coming soon.
- Civil rights activist wants Phoenix-area NAACP boss to step down after incident
- Cindy McCain talks Syrians refugees’ plight, trafficking in Arizona
- Relive 2015 through the high and low moments of Mac & Gaydos
- Mac & Gaydos’ Caring for Kids nets thousands of donations for Child Crisis Arizona
- Former Phoenix Mayor Phil Gordon considers run against Sheriff Arpaio