Today on Mac & Gaydos…
3:30 p.m.: We go to you, The Source, to ask you how you talked to your kids about the Connecticut shooting. Call us at (602) 277-5827.
5:30 p.m.: President Obama handled the Newtown shooting like a father, not a president, and that’s why he hasn’t acted like a leader. He just is.
6:30 p.m.: Will the shooting be the straw that breaks the camel’s back on gun control? Legislation could be coming soon.
- ‘Remember me?’ Mom outs college-aged son on Facebook for not calling home
- Gaydos meets Solomon the lion from Wildlife World Zoo
- Donald Trump wins Mac & Gaydos’ Presidential Pick Fest
- Colorado woman turns to Craigslist to rent a family for her birthday
- Renting, not owning, a growing trend among millennials