We’ve all been impacted by the tragedy that took place at Sandy Hook Elementary School in Newtown, Connecticut on December 14.
With your help, Mac & Gaydos sent Newtown more than 500 letters — Messages Of Hope.
Thanks to all of you who sent a family that lost a child a Message Of Hope, a message of healing, hope or thoughts from Arizona.
Thank you, Arizona.
- Five months into office, Penzone says problems with politics still persist in MCSO
- Ducey faces pressure, backlash during fight to overhaul K-12 education
- Four months into office, Paul Penzone works to shake predecessor’s legacy
- Arizona Rep. Kyrsten Sinema: ‘It’s my job’ to attend Trump inauguration
- Arizona. Gov. Doug Ducey to push for teacher raises in upcoming months