Today on Mac & Gaydos…
Continuing coverage of the school shooting at Sandy Hook Elementary School in Newtown, Conn.
3:15 p.m.: John Chelgren, father of two, joins the show from Connecticut. His wife was among the EMTs who were called to the school. Unfortunately, she couldn’t save anyone and instead her job is carrying murdered children out of the school.
Mac & Gaydos 3:20 p.m. Rewards Code: ‘Snowflake’
Enter ‘Snowflake’ at rewards.KTAR.com.
- Teenage witness says deadly Arizona flash flood was heartbreaking to watch
- Ducey is ‘very concerned’ with how GOP health bill could affect Arizona
- Five months into office, Penzone says problems with politics still persist in MCSO
- Ducey faces pressure, backlash during fight to overhaul K-12 education
- Four months into office, Paul Penzone works to shake predecessor’s legacy