Today on Mac & Gaydos…
3:15 p.m.: Adam Carolla joins us to give us his take on this whole Sandy relief concert. It ended up being a really bizarre event.
4:05 p.m.: You know what? We’re done. Let’s just plunge off the fiscal cliff. We’re over it.
6:05 p.m.: Can you imagine telling your work that you’re using vacation to adopt a child, and when you come back they fire you? It happened.
- Ducey responds to Don Shooter’s claims of ‘suspicious’ state contracts
- McSally defends sharp language used in U.S. Senate announcement
- Sheriff Paul Penzone looking to eliminate ‘Tent City’ phrase in 2018
- ‘America’s Got Talent’ contestant Evie Clair sings Christmas carols
- One year in, Paul Penzone continues to address ‘culture of hate’ claims