Today on Mac & Gaydos…
3:15 p.m.: Adam Carolla joins us to give us his take on this whole Sandy relief concert. It ended up being a really bizarre event.
4:05 p.m.: You know what? We’re done. Let’s just plunge off the fiscal cliff. We’re over it.
6:05 p.m.: Can you imagine telling your work that you’re using vacation to adopt a child, and when you come back they fire you? It happened.
- ‘Remember me?’ Mom outs college-aged son on Facebook for not calling home
- Gaydos meets Solomon the lion from Wildlife World Zoo
- Donald Trump wins Mac & Gaydos’ Presidential Pick Fest
- Colorado woman turns to Craigslist to rent a family for her birthday
- Renting, not owning, a growing trend among millennials