Today on Mac & Gaydos…
3:15 p.m.: What if you and another employee had to decide which one of you got fired? It’s happening.
4:35 p.m.: If you’ve ever had to leave your family to work through the holidays, be a part of The Source at (602) 277-5827.
5:05 p.m.: It’s an all-Arizona Daily Download! The top five local stories you need to know about!
- Five months into office, Penzone says problems with politics still persist in MCSO
- Ducey faces pressure, backlash during fight to overhaul K-12 education
- Four months into office, Paul Penzone works to shake predecessor’s legacy
- Arizona Rep. Kyrsten Sinema: ‘It’s my job’ to attend Trump inauguration
- Arizona. Gov. Doug Ducey to push for teacher raises in upcoming months