Today on Mac & Gaydos…
3:35 p.m.: Phoenix Suns President Jason Rowley joins us to talk about Thursday’s satisfaction guarantee.
4:05 p.m.: NBC political analyst Chuck Todd tells us that the United States will not go off the fiscal cliff.
6:05 p.m.: Are you obligated to go to your company holiday party? Mac’s not going. Does it make him look bad?
- ‘Remember me?’ Mom outs college-aged son on Facebook for not calling home
- Gaydos meets Solomon the lion from Wildlife World Zoo
- Donald Trump wins Mac & Gaydos’ Presidential Pick Fest
- Colorado woman turns to Craigslist to rent a family for her birthday
- Renting, not owning, a growing trend among millennials