Today on Mac & Gaydos…
3:35 p.m.: Phoenix Suns President Jason Rowley joins us to talk about Thursday’s satisfaction guarantee.
4:05 p.m.: NBC political analyst Chuck Todd tells us that the United States will not go off the fiscal cliff.
6:05 p.m.: Are you obligated to go to your company holiday party? Mac’s not going. Does it make him look bad?
- Five months into office, Penzone says problems with politics still persist in MCSO
- Ducey faces pressure, backlash during fight to overhaul K-12 education
- Four months into office, Paul Penzone works to shake predecessor’s legacy
- Arizona Rep. Kyrsten Sinema: ‘It’s my job’ to attend Trump inauguration
- Arizona. Gov. Doug Ducey to push for teacher raises in upcoming months