Today on Mac & Gaydos…
3:35 p.m.: We know where the little girl with leukemia that was taken out of Phoenix Children’s Hospital is: she’s in Mexico getting treated.
4:15 p.m.: Play Fact or Fiction with us! Learn things about the most popular YouTube video that you never knew. By the way, one video has almost one billion views!
6:35 p.m.: Think the economy stinks? You’re wrong. Just ask a popular Arizona company.
- Mac Watson of ‘Mac and Gaydos’ shares story of adopting children
- Arizona lawmaker wants new policies for addressing inappropriate behavior
- Former Tent City site to treat 500-plus inmates for opioid addiction
- Arizona congresswoman hopes Trump meeting start of bipartisan work
- Former Arizona AG wants Arpaio to be forced to work with immigrant groups