Today on Mac & Gaydos…
3:15 p.m.: Meghan McCain joins us to talk about the fiscal cliff and compares it to a very unusual movie.
4:35 p.m.: Kids are goofing off in the bathrooms, so schools are finding ways to limit bathroom breaks. What are the parents doing?
5:45 p.m.: Is cage fighting a possible treatment for Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder?
- ‘Remember me?’ Mom outs college-aged son on Facebook for not calling home
- Gaydos meets Solomon the lion from Wildlife World Zoo
- Donald Trump wins Mac & Gaydos’ Presidential Pick Fest
- Colorado woman turns to Craigslist to rent a family for her birthday
- Renting, not owning, a growing trend among millennials