Today on Mac & Gaydos…
3:15 p.m.: Meghan McCain joins us to talk about the fiscal cliff and compares it to a very unusual movie.
4:35 p.m.: Kids are goofing off in the bathrooms, so schools are finding ways to limit bathroom breaks. What are the parents doing?
5:45 p.m.: Is cage fighting a possible treatment for Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder?
- Five months into office, Penzone says problems with politics still persist in MCSO
- Ducey faces pressure, backlash during fight to overhaul K-12 education
- Four months into office, Paul Penzone works to shake predecessor’s legacy
- Arizona Rep. Kyrsten Sinema: ‘It’s my job’ to attend Trump inauguration
- Arizona. Gov. Doug Ducey to push for teacher raises in upcoming months