Today on Mac & Gaydos…
3:15 p.m.: Meghan McCain joins us to talk about the fiscal cliff and compares it to a very unusual movie.
4:35 p.m.: Kids are goofing off in the bathrooms, so schools are finding ways to limit bathroom breaks. What are the parents doing?
5:45 p.m.: Is cage fighting a possible treatment for Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder?
- Arizona congresswoman hopes Trump meeting start of bipartisan work
- Former Arizona AG wants Arpaio to be forced to work with immigrant groups
- Teenage witness says deadly Arizona flash flood was heartbreaking to watch
- Ducey is ‘very concerned’ with how GOP health bill could affect Arizona
- Five months into office, Penzone says problems with politics still persist in MCSO