Today on Mac & Gaydos…
3:15 p.m.: Meghan McCain joins us to talk about the fiscal cliff and compares it to a very unusual movie.
4:35 p.m.: Kids are goofing off in the bathrooms, so schools are finding ways to limit bathroom breaks. What are the parents doing?
5:45 p.m.: Is cage fighting a possible treatment for Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder?
- One year in, Paul Penzone continues to address ‘culture of hate’ claims
- Weekend wrap-up: Biggest stories from past weekend in Arizona, nation
- Palo Verde Middle School teacher gets monthly KTAR News award
- Mac Watson of ‘Mac and Gaydos’ shares story of adopting children
- Arizona lawmaker wants new policies for addressing inappropriate behavior