Arizona Gov. Jan Brewer is on a weeklong trip outside the state and no one really knows where she’s going, save for visiting a wounded Arizona soldier.
In the spirit of “Where’s Waldo” and “Where in the World is Carmen San Diego,” we put together the little game below. Can you find Brewer?
And if anyone knows the real whereabouts of Jan Brewer, can you let us know? Thanks.
Mac & Gaydos
- Penzone: Campaigns should focus on what candidates stand for
- Gov. Ducey supports Flake’s request to delay vote for FBI investigation
- Look back on a decade of the Mac & Gaydos show
- How would Sheriff Penzone deal with speeding Arizona lawmaker?
- Ducey shuts down rumors of Cindy McCain’s appointment to Senate