Arizona Gov. Jan Brewer is on a weeklong trip outside the state and no one really knows where she’s going, save for visiting a wounded Arizona soldier.
In the spirit of “Where’s Waldo” and “Where in the World is Carmen San Diego,” we put together the little game below. Can you find Brewer?
And if anyone knows the real whereabouts of Jan Brewer, can you let us know? Thanks.
- Five months into office, Penzone says problems with politics still persist in MCSO
- Ducey faces pressure, backlash during fight to overhaul K-12 education
- Four months into office, Paul Penzone works to shake predecessor’s legacy
- Arizona Rep. Kyrsten Sinema: ‘It’s my job’ to attend Trump inauguration
- Arizona. Gov. Doug Ducey to push for teacher raises in upcoming months