Arizona Gov. Jan Brewer is on a weeklong trip outside the state and no one really knows where she’s going, save for visiting a wounded Arizona soldier.
In the spirit of “Where’s Waldo” and “Where in the World is Carmen San Diego,” we put together the little game below. Can you find Brewer?
And if anyone knows the real whereabouts of Jan Brewer, can you let us know? Thanks.
- Sheriff Paul Penzone voices concerns about Ducey’s school safety plan
- Garcia: ‘Real’ plan would erase education deficit, raise teacher’s pay
- Arizona DCS head responds to claims of failed foster care protections
- Ducey responds to Don Shooter’s claims of ‘suspicious’ state contracts
- McSally defends sharp language used in U.S. Senate announcement