Today on Mac & Gaydos…
3:45 p.m.: Jon Kyl’s plan for DREAM Act kids is getting slammed. People are claiming is creating a second tier of citizens.
4:05 p.m.: What becomes of the kids of Powerball winners?
5:35 p.m.: Tell us your perfect income to make you happy. We bet it’s much lower than the average.
- Five months into office, Penzone says problems with politics still persist in MCSO
- Ducey faces pressure, backlash during fight to overhaul K-12 education
- Four months into office, Paul Penzone works to shake predecessor’s legacy
- Arizona Rep. Kyrsten Sinema: ‘It’s my job’ to attend Trump inauguration
- Arizona. Gov. Doug Ducey to push for teacher raises in upcoming months