Today on Mac & Gaydos…
3:15 p.m.: One of the Powerball winners is in Fountain Hills, Ariz. We’ll be the only ones to tell you why we hope they’re already wealthy.
4:15 p.m.: Want to know more about the president’s lunch with Mitt Romney? Play Fact or Fiction with us!
6:35 p.m.: Do modern day funerals need a facelift? We’ll explain exactly what that means and you tell us if you like it.
- Teenage witness says deadly Arizona flash flood was heartbreaking to watch
- Ducey is ‘very concerned’ with how GOP health bill could affect Arizona
- Five months into office, Penzone says problems with politics still persist in MCSO
- Ducey faces pressure, backlash during fight to overhaul K-12 education
- Four months into office, Paul Penzone works to shake predecessor’s legacy