Today on Mac & Gaydos…
3:15 p.m.: One of the Powerball winners is in Fountain Hills, Ariz. We’ll be the only ones to tell you why we hope they’re already wealthy.
4:15 p.m.: Want to know more about the president’s lunch with Mitt Romney? Play Fact or Fiction with us!
6:35 p.m.: Do modern day funerals need a facelift? We’ll explain exactly what that means and you tell us if you like it.
- ‘Remember me?’ Mom outs college-aged son on Facebook for not calling home
- Gaydos meets Solomon the lion from Wildlife World Zoo
- Donald Trump wins Mac & Gaydos’ Presidential Pick Fest
- Colorado woman turns to Craigslist to rent a family for her birthday
- Renting, not owning, a growing trend among millennials