Today on Mac & Gaydos…
3:15 p.m.: One of the Powerball winners is in Fountain Hills, Ariz. We’ll be the only ones to tell you why we hope they’re already wealthy.
4:15 p.m.: Want to know more about the president’s lunch with Mitt Romney? Play Fact or Fiction with us!
6:35 p.m.: Do modern day funerals need a facelift? We’ll explain exactly what that means and you tell us if you like it.
- Sheriff Paul Penzone looking to eliminate ‘Tent City’ phrase in 2018
- ‘America’s Got Talent’ contestant Evie Clair sings Christmas carols
- One year in, Paul Penzone continues to address ‘culture of hate’ claims
- Weekend wrap-up: Biggest stories from past weekend in Arizona, nation
- Palo Verde Middle School teacher gets monthly KTAR News award