Today on Mac & Gaydos…
3:15 p.m.: One of the Powerball winners is in Fountain Hills, Ariz. We’ll be the only ones to tell you why we hope they’re already wealthy.
4:15 p.m.: Want to know more about the president’s lunch with Mitt Romney? Play Fact or Fiction with us!
6:35 p.m.: Do modern day funerals need a facelift? We’ll explain exactly what that means and you tell us if you like it.
- Mac Watson of ‘Mac and Gaydos’ shares story of adopting children
- Arizona lawmaker wants new policies for addressing inappropriate behavior
- Former Tent City site to treat 500-plus inmates for opioid addiction
- Arizona congresswoman hopes Trump meeting start of bipartisan work
- Former Arizona AG wants Arpaio to be forced to work with immigrant groups