Today on Mac & Gaydos…
3:15 p.m.: One of the Powerball winners is in Fountain Hills, Ariz. We’ll be the only ones to tell you why we hope they’re already wealthy.
4:15 p.m.: Want to know more about the president’s lunch with Mitt Romney? Play Fact or Fiction with us!
6:35 p.m.: Do modern day funerals need a facelift? We’ll explain exactly what that means and you tell us if you like it.
- Sheriff Paul Penzone voices concerns about Ducey’s school safety plan
- Garcia: ‘Real’ plan would erase education deficit, raise teacher’s pay
- Arizona DCS head responds to claims of failed foster care protections
- Ducey responds to Don Shooter’s claims of ‘suspicious’ state contracts
- McSally defends sharp language used in U.S. Senate announcement