Today on Mac & Gaydos…
3:15 p.m.: What do your 401(k) and your mortgage have in common? The government. We’ll explain.
4:05 p.m.: Should the elderly be placed in a home? Live with you? What about a “Granny Pod?”
6:05 p.m.: Cops are punishing kids… with push-ups?
- Five months into office, Penzone says problems with politics still persist in MCSO
- Ducey faces pressure, backlash during fight to overhaul K-12 education
- Four months into office, Paul Penzone works to shake predecessor’s legacy
- Arizona Rep. Kyrsten Sinema: ‘It’s my job’ to attend Trump inauguration
- Arizona. Gov. Doug Ducey to push for teacher raises in upcoming months