Today on Mac & Gaydos…
3:15 p.m.: What do your 401(k) and your mortgage have in common? The government. We’ll explain.
4:05 p.m.: Should the elderly be placed in a home? Live with you? What about a “Granny Pod?”
6:05 p.m.: Cops are punishing kids… with push-ups?
- Sheriff Paul Penzone looking to eliminate ‘Tent City’ phrase in 2018
- ‘America’s Got Talent’ contestant Evie Clair sings Christmas carols
- One year in, Paul Penzone continues to address ‘culture of hate’ claims
- Weekend wrap-up: Biggest stories from past weekend in Arizona, nation
- Palo Verde Middle School teacher gets monthly KTAR News award