Today on Mac & Gaydos…
3:15 p.m.: What do your 401(k) and your mortgage have in common? The government. We’ll explain.
4:05 p.m.: Should the elderly be placed in a home? Live with you? What about a “Granny Pod?”
6:05 p.m.: Cops are punishing kids… with push-ups?
- Ducey shuts down rumors of Cindy McCain’s appointment to Senate
- Jan Brewer defends McCain from critics calling for him to step down
- Horizon Honors teacher awarded Mac & Gaydos Pay Tribute to a Teacher
- Protesting teachers line streets near KTAR 92.3 FM for Ducey’s arrival
- Sheriff Paul Penzone voices concerns about Ducey’s school safety plan