Today on Mac & Gaydos…
3:15 p.m.: What do your 401(k) and your mortgage have in common? The government. We’ll explain.
4:05 p.m.: Should the elderly be placed in a home? Live with you? What about a “Granny Pod?”
6:05 p.m.: Cops are punishing kids… with push-ups?
- Mac and Gaydos deliver pizzas to winning class in REDucation contest
- Civil rights activist wants Phoenix-area NAACP boss to step down after incident
- Cindy McCain talks Syrians refugees’ plight, trafficking in Arizona
- Relive 2015 through the high and low moments of Mac & Gaydos
- Mac & Gaydos’ Caring for Kids nets thousands of donations for Child Crisis Arizona