Today on Mac & Gaydos…
3:15 p.m.: What do your 401(k) and your mortgage have in common? The government. We’ll explain.
4:05 p.m.: Should the elderly be placed in a home? Live with you? What about a “Granny Pod?”
6:05 p.m.: Cops are punishing kids… with push-ups?
Mac & Gaydos
- Penzone: Campaigns should focus on what candidates stand for
- Gov. Ducey supports Flake’s request to delay vote for FBI investigation
- Look back on a decade of the Mac & Gaydos show
- How would Sheriff Penzone deal with speeding Arizona lawmaker?
- Ducey shuts down rumors of Cindy McCain’s appointment to Senate