Today on Mac & Gaydos…
3:15 p.m.: Meghan McCains says her father DOES have a personal vendetta with the Libya attacks, but it’s not for the reasons everyone is claiming…
4:05 p.m.: Almost HALF of Americans are OK with skipping Christmas… the one time we’re supposed to get together and be happy, we wanna skip???
5:15 p.m.: A General’s Wife claims that cheating in the Military is common… but should it be acceptable?
- Ducey responds to Don Shooter’s claims of ‘suspicious’ state contracts
- McSally defends sharp language used in U.S. Senate announcement
- Sheriff Paul Penzone looking to eliminate ‘Tent City’ phrase in 2018
- ‘America’s Got Talent’ contestant Evie Clair sings Christmas carols
- One year in, Paul Penzone continues to address ‘culture of hate’ claims