Today on Mac & Gaydos…
3:35 p.m.: ABC news man Sam Donaldson joins us, and he thinks Sen. John McCain just has an ax to grind with his Libya investigation.
4:35 p.m.: Has your boss ever broken a promise to you? If so, how do you handle something like that?
5:15 p.m.: Companies are shopping for you, isn’t that nice? Not so much, they’re shopping for places for you to get medical care, and you don’t get a choice in the matter.
- Sheriff Paul Penzone voices concerns about Ducey’s school safety plan
- Garcia: ‘Real’ plan would erase education deficit, raise teacher’s pay
- Arizona DCS head responds to claims of failed foster care protections
- Ducey responds to Don Shooter’s claims of ‘suspicious’ state contracts
- McSally defends sharp language used in U.S. Senate announcement