Today on Mac & Gaydos…
4:05 p.m.: Why haven’t all of the Arizona ballots been counted yet? Sec. of State Ken Bennett joins us in studio to explain this.
5:05 p.m.: It’s the top five stories of the day that you need to know about, meaning it’s time for the Daily Download and it’s your chance to win tickets to see Rush!
6:05 p.m.: We do this week’s edition of “Kicking Off the Weekend” and it’s “The Real Housewives of the Pentagon” style.
- Five months into office, Penzone says problems with politics still persist in MCSO
- Ducey faces pressure, backlash during fight to overhaul K-12 education
- Four months into office, Paul Penzone works to shake predecessor’s legacy
- Arizona Rep. Kyrsten Sinema: ‘It’s my job’ to attend Trump inauguration
- Arizona. Gov. Doug Ducey to push for teacher raises in upcoming months