Today on Mac & Gaydos…
3:15 p.m.: Mitt Romney has come out of hiding to tell us all why he lost the election. This should be good.
4:05 p.m.: Did Gen. Salacious’s — sorry — Patraeus’s affair have something to do with the attack in Libya?
5:35 p.m.: New parents are getting criticized because they’re tired of people wanting to see their newborn under the guise of “can we help you guys with anything,” but don’t they have a point?
- ‘Remember me?’ Mom outs college-aged son on Facebook for not calling home
- Gaydos meets Solomon the lion from Wildlife World Zoo
- Donald Trump wins Mac & Gaydos’ Presidential Pick Fest
- Colorado woman turns to Craigslist to rent a family for her birthday
- Renting, not owning, a growing trend among millennials