Today on Mac & Gaydos…
3:15 p.m.: Mitt Romney has come out of hiding to tell us all why he lost the election. This should be good.
4:05 p.m.: Did Gen. Salacious’s — sorry — Patraeus’s affair have something to do with the attack in Libya?
5:35 p.m.: New parents are getting criticized because they’re tired of people wanting to see their newborn under the guise of “can we help you guys with anything,” but don’t they have a point?
- Ducey shuts down rumors of Cindy McCain’s appointment to Senate
- Jan Brewer defends McCain from critics calling for him to step down
- Horizon Honors teacher awarded Mac & Gaydos Pay Tribute to a Teacher
- Protesting teachers line streets near KTAR 92.3 FM for Ducey’s arrival
- Sheriff Paul Penzone voices concerns about Ducey’s school safety plan