Today on Mac & Gaydos…
3:15 p.m.: Mitt Romney has come out of hiding to tell us all why he lost the election. This should be good.
4:05 p.m.: Did Gen. Salacious’s — sorry — Patraeus’s affair have something to do with the attack in Libya?
5:35 p.m.: New parents are getting criticized because they’re tired of people wanting to see their newborn under the guise of “can we help you guys with anything,” but don’t they have a point?
- Mac Watson of ‘Mac and Gaydos’ shares story of adopting children
- Arizona lawmaker wants new policies for addressing inappropriate behavior
- Former Tent City site to treat 500-plus inmates for opioid addiction
- Arizona congresswoman hopes Trump meeting start of bipartisan work
- Former Arizona AG wants Arpaio to be forced to work with immigrant groups