Today on Mac & Gaydos…
3:15 p.m.: Mitt Romney has come out of hiding to tell us all why he lost the election. This should be good.
4:05 p.m.: Did Gen. Salacious’s — sorry — Patraeus’s affair have something to do with the attack in Libya?
5:35 p.m.: New parents are getting criticized because they’re tired of people wanting to see their newborn under the guise of “can we help you guys with anything,” but don’t they have a point?
- Civil rights activist wants Phoenix-area NAACP boss to step down after incident
- Cindy McCain talks Syrians refugees’ plight, trafficking in Arizona
- Relive 2015 through the high and low moments of Mac & Gaydos
- Mac & Gaydos’ Caring for Kids nets thousands of donations for Child Crisis Arizona
- Former Phoenix Mayor Phil Gordon considers run against Sheriff Arpaio