Today on Mac & Gaydos…
3:15 p.m.: The legendary ABC news man Sam Donaldson gives us the low-down on the Gen. Petraeus scandal.
4:35 p.m.: Could going off the fiscal cliff actually be a good thing?
5:15 p.m.: Meghan McCain talks to us about her father, Sen. John McCain, wanting a Watergate-style probe on the Benghazi attack.
- Five months into office, Penzone says problems with politics still persist in MCSO
- Ducey faces pressure, backlash during fight to overhaul K-12 education
- Four months into office, Paul Penzone works to shake predecessor’s legacy
- Arizona Rep. Kyrsten Sinema: ‘It’s my job’ to attend Trump inauguration
- Arizona. Gov. Doug Ducey to push for teacher raises in upcoming months