Today on Mac & Gaydos…
3:15 p.m.: The legendary ABC news man Sam Donaldson gives us the low-down on the Gen. Petraeus scandal.
4:35 p.m.: Could going off the fiscal cliff actually be a good thing?
5:15 p.m.: Meghan McCain talks to us about her father, Sen. John McCain, wanting a Watergate-style probe on the Benghazi attack.
- Garcia: ‘Real’ plan would erase education deficit, raise teacher’s pay
- Arizona DCS head responds to claims of failed foster care protections
- Ducey responds to Don Shooter’s claims of ‘suspicious’ state contracts
- McSally defends sharp language used in U.S. Senate announcement
- Sheriff Paul Penzone looking to eliminate ‘Tent City’ phrase in 2018