Today on Mac & Gaydos…
Tim & Willy in for Mac & Gaydos.
4:00 p.m.: People are traveling to New York to witness the damage caused by Sandy. What does this say about us as a society?
4:30 p.m.: Laurel D’Antoni, wife of new Los Angeles Lakers coach Mike D’Antoni, joins Tim & Willy to talk about the NBA season and their time in Phoenix.
5:30 p.m.: The 10 worst things you could buy your significant other for Christmas.
- Arizona DCS head responds to claims of failed foster care protections
- Ducey responds to Don Shooter’s claims of ‘suspicious’ state contracts
- McSally defends sharp language used in U.S. Senate announcement
- Sheriff Paul Penzone looking to eliminate ‘Tent City’ phrase in 2018
- ‘America’s Got Talent’ contestant Evie Clair sings Christmas carols