Today on Mac & Gaydos…
3:15 p.m.: Obama is urging Republicans to realize that the election means things ought to be done his way, and his way is compromise.
4:05 p.m.: Elliot Pollack will join us lice to explain exactly what this fiscal cliff is and what it means to you.
5:35 p.m.: A tragic story from Hurricane Sandy, but the real question is, why aren’t people helping this poor girl out?
- Mac Watson of ‘Mac and Gaydos’ shares story of adopting children
- Arizona lawmaker wants new policies for addressing inappropriate behavior
- Former Tent City site to treat 500-plus inmates for opioid addiction
- Arizona congresswoman hopes Trump meeting start of bipartisan work
- Former Arizona AG wants Arpaio to be forced to work with immigrant groups