Today on Mac & Gaydos…
3:15 p.m.: Obama is urging Republicans to realize that the election means things ought to be done his way, and his way is compromise.
4:05 p.m.: Elliot Pollack will join us lice to explain exactly what this fiscal cliff is and what it means to you.
5:35 p.m.: A tragic story from Hurricane Sandy, but the real question is, why aren’t people helping this poor girl out?
- Mac and Gaydos deliver pizzas to winning class in REDucation contest
- Civil rights activist wants Phoenix-area NAACP boss to step down after incident
- Cindy McCain talks Syrians refugees’ plight, trafficking in Arizona
- Relive 2015 through the high and low moments of Mac & Gaydos
- Mac & Gaydos’ Caring for Kids nets thousands of donations for Child Crisis Arizona