Today on Mac & Gaydos…
3:15 p.m.: Obama is urging Republicans to realize that the election means things ought to be done his way, and his way is compromise.
4:05 p.m.: Elliot Pollack will join us lice to explain exactly what this fiscal cliff is and what it means to you.
5:35 p.m.: A tragic story from Hurricane Sandy, but the real question is, why aren’t people helping this poor girl out?
- Teenage witness says deadly Arizona flash flood was heartbreaking to watch
- Ducey is ‘very concerned’ with how GOP health bill could affect Arizona
- Five months into office, Penzone says problems with politics still persist in MCSO
- Ducey faces pressure, backlash during fight to overhaul K-12 education
- Four months into office, Paul Penzone works to shake predecessor’s legacy