Today on Mac & Gaydos…
3:15 p.m.: Obama is urging Republicans to realize that the election means things ought to be done his way, and his way is compromise.
4:05 p.m.: Elliot Pollack will join us lice to explain exactly what this fiscal cliff is and what it means to you.
5:35 p.m.: A tragic story from Hurricane Sandy, but the real question is, why aren’t people helping this poor girl out?
- Sheriff Paul Penzone looking to eliminate ‘Tent City’ phrase in 2018
- ‘America’s Got Talent’ contestant Evie Clair sings Christmas carols
- One year in, Paul Penzone continues to address ‘culture of hate’ claims
- Weekend wrap-up: Biggest stories from past weekend in Arizona, nation
- Palo Verde Middle School teacher gets monthly KTAR News award