Today on Mac & Gaydos…
3:15 p.m.: Obama is urging Republicans to realize that the election means things ought to be done his way, and his way is compromise.
4:05 p.m.: Elliot Pollack will join us lice to explain exactly what this fiscal cliff is and what it means to you.
5:35 p.m.: A tragic story from Hurricane Sandy, but the real question is, why aren’t people helping this poor girl out?
- Jan Brewer defends McCain from critics calling for him to step down
- Horizon Honors teacher awarded Mac & Gaydos Pay Tribute to a Teacher
- Protesting teachers line streets near KTAR 92.3 FM for Ducey’s arrival
- Sheriff Paul Penzone voices concerns about Ducey’s school safety plan
- Garcia: ‘Real’ plan would erase education deficit, raise teacher’s pay