A Las Vegas employer said he fired 22 of his employees as a direct result of President Barack Obama being re-elected.
According to CBS Las Vegas, the employer, who only identified himself as David and did not say what type of business he owned, said his cuts stemmed from expected Obamacare costs.
I had to lay off 22 people today to make sure that my business is gonna thrive and I’m gonna be around for years to come. I have to build up that nest egg now for the taxes and regulations that are coming my way.
David said his business used to employ 114 people, mainly Hispanics and that he has to save now for the future spending under Obama.
- Ducey shuts down rumors of Cindy McCain’s appointment to Senate
- Jan Brewer defends McCain from critics calling for him to step down
- Horizon Honors teacher awarded Mac & Gaydos Pay Tribute to a Teacher
- Protesting teachers line streets near KTAR 92.3 FM for Ducey’s arrival
- Sheriff Paul Penzone voices concerns about Ducey’s school safety plan