A Las Vegas employer said he fired 22 of his employees as a direct result of President Barack Obama being re-elected.
According to CBS Las Vegas, the employer, who only identified himself as David and did not say what type of business he owned, said his cuts stemmed from expected Obamacare costs.
I had to lay off 22 people today to make sure that my business is gonna thrive and I’m gonna be around for years to come. I have to build up that nest egg now for the taxes and regulations that are coming my way.
David said his business used to employ 114 people, mainly Hispanics and that he has to save now for the future spending under Obama.
- Mac and Gaydos deliver pizzas to winning class in REDucation contest
- Civil rights activist wants Phoenix-area NAACP boss to step down after incident
- Cindy McCain talks Syrians refugees’ plight, trafficking in Arizona
- Relive 2015 through the high and low moments of Mac & Gaydos
- Mac & Gaydos’ Caring for Kids nets thousands of donations for Child Crisis Arizona