A Las Vegas employer said he fired 22 of his employees as a direct result of President Barack Obama being re-elected.
According to CBS Las Vegas, the employer, who only identified himself as David and did not say what type of business he owned, said his cuts stemmed from expected Obamacare costs.
I had to lay off 22 people today to make sure that my business is gonna thrive and I’m gonna be around for years to come. I have to build up that nest egg now for the taxes and regulations that are coming my way.
David said his business used to employ 114 people, mainly Hispanics and that he has to save now for the future spending under Obama.
- Teenage witness says deadly Arizona flash flood was heartbreaking to watch
- Ducey is ‘very concerned’ with how GOP health bill could affect Arizona
- Five months into office, Penzone says problems with politics still persist in MCSO
- Ducey faces pressure, backlash during fight to overhaul K-12 education
- Four months into office, Paul Penzone works to shake predecessor’s legacy